C&F Bank’s VISA™ Business Debit Card with Rewards allows you to pay for purchases and earn points that are redeemable for merchandise, gift certificates and more! Additional benefits, such as Purchase Security, extended protection and Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver are included at no charge to help protect your business purchases.
- Redeem points at the C&F Debit Card Rewards website https://www.cfbankrewards.com
- Amounts are automatically deducted from your checking account and provides Visa’s Zero Liability Policy¹ which means you won’t have to pay for unauthorized purchases
- Gives you access to all C&F ATMs, and any other ATM where the VISA™ logo is displayed
- Can be used to make purchases at millions of locations worldwide that display the VISA™ logo
- Easier than writing a check
- Safer than carrying cash
Additional Features Provided by Visa:
- Verified by Visa is a free, simple-to-use service that confirms your identity with an extra password when you make an online transaction, providing an extra layer of security when you shop online. Click here to register.
- With Purchase Security, eligible business purchases up to $10,000 are protected from loss, theft, fire, or damage the first 90 days after the date of purchase. ²
- Extended Protection doubles the time period of the original product manufacturer’s written U.S. repair warranty up to one full year on warranties of three years or less. ²
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver covers your rented cars for damage due to collision or theft at no additional cost. ²
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services provides 24-hour emergency help from lost luggage assistance and translation services to legal and medical referrals – no matter where you are in the world. ²
← Go back to Business Banking - Electronic Solutions Main page
¹ Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers US Issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify C&F promptly of any unauthorized use. Visit www.visa.com/security for more details.
² Certain terms, restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Please see your Visa Business Card Guide to Benefits Package provided to you upon receipt of your card.